My oh my, the days have been busy but so much fun this past month. Our little boy is not so little anymore. He is 9 months old today and I can hardly believe it. He's really not a baby anymore and each day he is doing his best to remind me of that. No more rocking him like a little baby, he hears the word NO a lot more these days, and his personality gets a bit more strong-willed each day.
One of the things I have looked forward to the most this fall is visiting a pumpkin patch as a family. I was so excited to get some cute pictures of West with all the pumpkins. We ventured out a few weeks ago and to keep it nice, we probably won't return next year. Keeping with my new theme, of trying to stay positive, it was a long drive for a disappointing display of pumpkins.
West has also started to get really distracted outside and enjoys playing in the dirt a whole lot more than smiling for me taking pictures. So the combination of not the best pumpkin farm and a sweet little boy who didn't want to smile, it wasn't one of our favorite adventures out to say the least. But we still captured a few cute shots and it will be a fun memory looking back to see his head down in every picture.
So here are a few shots from our day:
Since I didn't get any smiles at the pumpkin farm, I thought I'd try to get some in front of our house. We have a tree that has the prettiest leaves this time of year and as they started to fall I thought I would try to snap a few photos of West in the leaves. Once again, even with me singing and Brad dancing around, nothing could capture Westley's attention like the dirt and leaves.
So, here was my second attempt at some fall pictures:
![]() |
| Distraction #1: Passing cars |
| Distraction #2: The leaves taste so yummy |
![]() |
| Now that's a pretty cute one, more like a half smile, but we'll take it |
![]() |
| This is one of my favorites |
Now looking back there were some cute ones and I have to admit the camo pants are my new favorite outfit for him. I love the shots of Brad and West the best! Brad is such a good sport letting me take so many pictures.
It has been a fun fall and we are loving this weather. And today a local methodist church made my wish come true of getting some fabulous pictures with Westley. They were so kind and told us to take as many pictures as we wanted and so we did. Again, not a lot of smiling from our little man, but some super cute pics that I must share.
![]() |
| I am finally happy. A cute pumpkin picture. |
| And West even picked out his own pumpkin to take home |








1 comment:
Love. him. SO cute! Those camo pants - to die for!
Post a Comment