As soon as I saw the top ones trying to make their way through, I wanted to have one last little photo shoot with my love bug to capture as much of that gummy smile that I could, one last time. So here are some of my favorites from that day:
Again, I know I'm biased, but seriously, how cute is he? I am so glad that I took the time to do this, because these might be some of my favorite pictures I've taken so far. And just in time because all four top teeth are aggressively making their way in, but the teeth beside the front ones (the lateral incisors to be official) have won the race and have made their grand appearance first. So it's official, he looks like a vampire now. But a super cute one and just in time for Halloween.



No comments:
Post a Comment