Well life has been non-stop now that this little man is awake more during the day, eating big boy meals 3 times a day, and about to be on the move. So life has left me little time to be able to send out any updates. So it's time to get caught up. I mean I'm a stay at home mom, I should have all the time in the world since I'm just sitting around doing nothing all day right?
Well here is what we have been up to over the last few weeks:
 |
| Getting ready for UT football |
 |
| Sitting in a high chair for the first time, maybe a smaller bib next time! |
 |
| Started taking morning walks with mommy. |
 |
| The changing table has become our favorite place to get the most giggles. |
 |
| I love mommy's homemade food, but those toes are still his favorite. |
 |
| Wanting to grab anything and everything. |
 |
| Hanging out on the porch has become a great way to end the day. |
 |
| We are getting a little bit better at naps, but he's always ready and waiting for us to play. |
| | | |
| Learning how to sit up on my own. |
 | |
| Starting to very quickly look like a very big boy. | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Each day he discovers something new and he is quickly becoming a little boy with a very indepedent, strong, willed personality. I think I'm in for a real adventure with this little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment