Dealing with teething for this baby boy has been one of my least favorite parts of these first few months. All the drool, chewing on everything in sight, more active diapers, and some days just a plain fussy baby! I think more than anything, I have loved that precious, all gums smile and it's something I will miss the most.
West has been sporting his first two teeth for about 2 months now, it has just taken me this long to sit down long enough to update a post about it. But I figured it was time to post some pictures quickly, because he is cutting 4 more right now on the top and in just a matter of days before they will be making their debut!
So here are his first two teeth:
As the next four are coming in, I'm hoping that the front two come in before the one's on either side of his front, because otherwise he is going to look like a vampire for a few weeks!



1 comment:
He'll be a vampire just in time for halloween! I love his adorable perfectly chubby little legs! He's getting so big! Handsome boy.
Post a Comment