I don't know about you but ever since I was a little girl I have loved stuffed animals. There was one in particular that stole my heart immediately and that was my teddy. My Uncle Mike gave me Teddy the day I was born. He has always been my favorite and has probably been around much longer than he should have, if you know what I mean! Teddy has been to every spend the night party, college adventures, and traveled the world. He was always my comfort and companion when I needed one most. Even to this day, my arms still fold as if teddy was snuggled inside of them.
This past Christmas I had a few gifts to open for Westley and one of them was a big box from my uncle Mike. As soon as I opened the top of the box my eyes filled up with tears because I knew exactly what it was. He had searched high and low for the perfect first teddy bear for West. It was such a precious gift and meant more to me than I think he will ever know.
When West gets up from his nap we have started playing with his teddy bear and it has been so cute to watch him discovery how soft he is and see if he can get him in his mouth!
I'm excited to follow the future adventures that Westley and his "Teddy" will have! I'll keep you posted!



1 comment:
I remember teddy! He was very good dorm mate. Quiet, clean, never really complained!
xoxo
Emily
Post a Comment